Thursday, December 18, 2014

A Little Gift for you

Do you have a little room on your shelf yet? Or a little corner of your wall? Because I enjoyed a little snippet of my afternoon designing this 5x7 print and thought I would share it with you! 

A tiny gift from me to you. 

A little way of saying 'THANK YOU' for making the first year of SparrowJoy a great one. 


Just click on the picture and it will bring you to the file. You can print it from your home printer, and when you cut along the grey lines, you'll have yourself a nice little 5x7 print to lean, tape or frame. 

Have a blessed Christmas, my friends! The Lord is come. Joy to the world, indeed!


<<< This print is a gift to you! Print one for yourself, one for your neighbor, one for your sister-in-law, but please remember it is for PERSONAL USE ONLY. Thank you >>>

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...